lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Future Angel

We opened the asset store with the release of this angel, inispired on Overwatch characters, and the thing I always wanted to make: Angels. Because I always have seen those on CG pages, with hiper quality, and this was a theme I wated to do.

My idea with this project, is about making this character and release more items, more armature, and continue giving live to those sketches I have been doing for a while... years. Also combining old projects and teaching people how to make some basic/medium stuff. I don't say high level, because I know people who makes that better... until one of those become my mentor.




I hope you enjoy the asset, for this project, Raquel Molina, helped me doing the scene.. I mention her, because it was important and a motivation doing this whole thing.

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario